The Saint for a Day Student Shadow Program gives students a chance to spend a typical day on campus and attend classes with All Saints students on an individual basis. Shadow days are scheduled Monday through Friday. The day goes as follows:
- Times: drop off at 8:15 a.m. and pick up at 2:45 p.m. (time frame is flexible)
- Location: Meet at the front office (top of the stairs in the main building)
- Dress Code: Collared polo shirt (any color), tucked in; khakis or jeans with no holes; dress or gym shoes.
- Lunch: Free – it’s on us!
- Parents: You are welcome to meet with the Principal and office staff to get answers to any questions you have before you leave your student for the day.
If you would to be a Saint for a Day, please call (304) 845-6137 to schedule a visit. You may also schedule this visit to coincide with other classmates or friends from your current school. If you already know a current student you would like to shadow, let us know and we will try to arrange it for you.